Hi there, we're Brainlabs, the world’s most innovative digital marketing agency with a world class company culture to match. We’re absolutely crushing it in the UK and the US and are now looking for a SEO Consultant to join our team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best agency in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
We’d like you to:
- Act as lead for 2-3 client accounts - being their primary point of contact - delivering some work yourself and and pulling in team expertise as necessary
- Set client strategy and roadmaps, prioritising high-value work based on organic search opportunity and client business goals
- Manage the work planned for your clients - delegating to our Analysts while staying accountable for deadlines and the final product
- Develop specialist knowledge - becoming someone team members turn to for advice and insight (don’t worry, you don’t have to start off this way)
- Run successful calls and meetings
- Contribute to the pipeline either through blogging, speaking, sales support, cross-sell, or upsell
- Manage up to 3 SEO Analysts or interns
All sounds great right? So here’s what we are looking for:
- Ability to communicate directly with clients in a clear and empathetic way
- Ability to set client roadmaps, prioritise activity, and explain your prioritisations
- Strong technical SEO knowledge - you don’t need to know how to code but you should be able to make prioritised technical recommendations without support, with a focus on things like high-value template-level changes rather than just ticking boxes
- Experience of using tools e.g Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, SEM Rush, Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of how search works. This includes what brings users to a site at different times, how to identify the keywords we need to target, and when search volume or difficulty aren’t the only things we should pay attention to
- Comfort with working with data, particularly using tools like Excel and Google Sheets. The ability to present data in a way that supports your arguments and conclusions without requiring the client to understand every detail
- Proactive and solutions-focused
- Passion for marketing and/or the digital world
Is Brainlabs right for you?
We’re famed for our world class company culture. We cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. As a SEO Consultant you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside enterprise clients in an experienced, world-class SEO team. You’ll have lots of freedom to work with your clients to decide how to succeed. You will be surrounded by intelligent and hardworking colleagues. You’ll need to collaborate across the organisation and welcome the change and dynamism of a growing company. In turn, your career will grow at an unprecedented pace. Sounds too good to be true? Check out our website to see for yourself http://www.brainlabsdigital.com.
In order to maintain our fantastic working environment, culture fit is essential in selecting our newest recruits. It’s not only important to find someone who is capable to perform their job duties, it’s essential you are positive, collaborative, curious, and have a weird thing for processes and systems. Apply today!