At Brainlabs, understanding consumers is key to our success and it is at the centre of our planning and activation approach. We use real-time data signals to understand category and consumer behaviours. We value real consumer insights which are actionable, relatable and proved by data. We believe that consumer centricity and real insights make the difference between good campaigns and fantastic campaigns for our clients. We always aim for fantastic work for our clients!
The Insights Manager role at Brainlabs is a unique opportunity to work across our largest clients as well as play a central role in driving agency thought leadership and defining our unique approach to data and insights that puts audience and category understanding at the heart of brand performance.
Give me a breakdown of what the Insights Manager at Brainlabs will do:
- A client facing role, responsible for bringing together consumer, category & media data points to derive actionable insights for your clients
- Provide in-depth consumer journey insights and audience segmentation work which will feed into brand, creative & media strategies for key clients
- Be interested in understanding new categories, rising topics, and emerging audience behaviour within client brands and portfolio
- Support the strategy team with regular consumer and media trends analyses for key categories and clients and new business work
- Develop strong relationships with activation and technology teams to help build new Brainlabs audience insight tools.
Specific areas of focus are as below:
Consumer Understanding & Category Analysis
Insight mining across multiple tools to build out category trends, identify demand, and understand consumer journeys:
- Social listening analysis using Bytesights and Pulsar
- GA performance insights and Platform (Campaign Manager, DV360)
- Audience analysis using third party audience tools (GWI, YouGov)
- Light consumer journey mapping using search data across Google, youtube & Amazon
- Identify rising demand in key brand & consumer topics of interest
- Use third party tools like Canvas8, Mintel, Google Insights, Pinterest Trends etc to help spot trends
- Help build out key TL pieces and points of view across the year (alongside Strategy & Planning Team) leveraging both BL own client data, insight from Hippocampus, alongside broader industry analysis. E.g. top trends of 2023, future of shoppable commerce etc.
What talents and experience would suit this role?
What's in it for you?
We’re famed for our company culture and are sure to cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. We reward our employees with an ever-growing list of benefits, each year, you are entitled to:
Is Brainlabs right for you?
We’re famed for our world-class company culture. We cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. As an Insights Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside enterprise clients that are pioneering approaches to paid advertising. You’ll be immediately tested with handling large complex advertising accounts and given wide responsibilities. You will be surrounded by intelligent and hardworking colleagues and receive training on how to implement and activate either paid social or programmatic campaigns. You’ll need to collaborate across the organisation and welcome the change and dynamism of a growing company. In turn, your career will grow at an unprecedented pace. Sounds too good to be true? Check out our website to see for yourself http://www.brainlabsdigital.co...
In order to maintain our fantastic working environment, culture fit is essential in selecting our newest recruits. It’s not only important to find someone who is capable to perform their job duties, it’s essential you are positive, collaborative, curious, and have a weird thing for processes and systems. Apply today!
Brainlabs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace: we are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know when speaking with your Recruitment Partner.