Hi there, we're Brainlabs, the world’s most innovative digital marketing agency with a world class company culture. We’re absolutely crushing it in the US and are now looking for a PPC Account Executive to join our team. If you’re excited to support us on our mission to be the best agency in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
Account Executives are tasked with setting up world class campaigns for our diverse range of clients. You’ll be trained up on a mixture of data-based-know-how and skilled relationship building, specializing Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
We'd like you to:
- Learn the fundamentals of search engine marketing
- Engage directly with clients to understand and develop strategy for clients
- Optimize and test client accounts using in-house tech
- Provide data management, budgeting, bidding, pattern/trend exploration and explanation, ad copy/creative testing and analysis, landing page analysis, and forecasting
- Manage the day-to-day core perception and trends to help guide the optimization efforts
- Play a supporting role to senior leads by customizing the optimization models for clients
- Writing ad copy, analyze query traffic, research keywords, and complete routine account maintenance
- Conduct research (industry, client, competitive, etc.) and provide regular communication to clients (written and verbal)
- Perform frequent data manipulation and interpretation exercises within Excel including the ability to use formulas, functions, and pivot tables
- Self-manage execution of activities against deadlines across multiple work-streams
- Complete activities according to best practices, standard operating procedures, and team member guidance, consistently meeting quality standards, utilizing ethical approach and striving to add value in each activity
- Active monitoring and sharing of industry news, online marketing trends, industry tools, and internal cross-team key learnings
- Collaborate with both our UK and Austin-based teams
- Help us continue to grow one of the best biddable teams in the world!
So here’s what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with strong grades overall
- 0 - 6 months of SEM experience
- Well-versed in MS Office suite programs and an intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Strong communication skills by phone, writing clear emails and memos, being friendly, cheerful, and patient; and capable of explaining complicated concepts to others
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A strong grasp of numbers and comfortable with quantitative analysis and simple statistics
What we'll offer:
- Generous vacation time
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home when needed
- Aetna healthcare, dental, and vision
- 4% pension matching
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly off site activities
- Dog friendly office
- All round good vibes
Is Brainlabs right for you?
We’re famed for our world class company culture. We cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. As an Account Executive you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside enterprise clients that are pioneering approaches to paid advertising. You’ll be immediately tested with handling large complex advertising accounts and given wide responsibilities. You will be surrounded by intelligent and hardworking colleagues. You’ll need to collaborate across the organization and welcome the change and dynamism of a growing company. In turn, your career will grow at an unprecedented pace. Sounds too good to be true? Check out our website to see for yourself http://www.brainlabsdigital.com.
In order to maintain our fantastic working environment, culture fit is essential in selecting our newest recruits. It’s not only important to find someone who is capable to perform their job duties, it is essential you are positive, collaborative, curious, and have a weird thing for processes and systems. Apply today!