Hi there, we're Brainlabs, the world’s most innovative digital marketing agency with a world class company culture to match. We’re absolutely crushing it in the UK and the US and are now looking for a Paid Search Senior Account Manager to join our team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best agency in the world, take a look at what we have on offer
We'd like you to:
- Optimise paid search campaigns with a clear testing approach and actionable analyses to drive awesome results for clients
- Produce insights, reports and commentary for clients to continuously deliver improvements in KPIs
- Build trust and relationships with our clients, leading weekly calls and quarterly meetings
- Work across various verticals, from B2B and lead gen to retail and e-commerce - you could be managing spend for high-growth independent businesses or large global enterprise clients
- Shape agency processes, best practices and tech automation
- Help us continue to grow and manage one of the best teams in the world!
All sounds great right? So here’s what we are looking for:
- Proactive and solutions-focused
- Passion for marketing and/or the digital world
- Smart approach to work
- Experience as a client-facing Paid Search Account Executive/Manager or have worked in paid media advertising with hands-on experience of Google Ads
Is Brainlabs right for you?
We’re famed for our company culture and are sure to cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. We reward our employees with an ever-growing list of benefits, each year, you are entitled to:
- 27 days paid holidays, 8 days unpaid holiday, 3 paid charity days + Bank and public holidays
- Option to change your religious holidays
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Health & Dental insurance and wellness subsidy
- Learning and development courses and programmes for technical and soft skills
- Free food all day in the office
- Office dogs!
- Hybrid working
- We also plant a tree for all new Brainlabbers!
Brainlabs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace: we are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know when speaking with your Recruitment Partner.