Hi there, we're Brainlabs, the world’s most innovative digital marketing agency with a world class company culture to match. We’re absolutely crushing it in the UK and the US and are now looking for a Paid Search Account Manager to join our team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best agency in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
As a Paid Search Account Manager we'd like you to:
· Optimise paid social and paid search campaigns across multiple platforms with a clear testing approach and actionable analyses to drive awesome results for clients
· Understand the paid social landscape, and be able to drive diversification of platform usage across your client base
· Produce insights, reports and commentary for clients to continuously deliver improvements in KPIs
· Build trust and relationships with our clients, lead on social and search through weekly calls and monthly meetings
· Work across various verticals, from B2B and lead gen to retail and ecommerce - you’ll be working on a growing business, driving could be managing spend for high-growth independent businesses or large global enterprise clients
· Shape agency processes, best practises and tech automation
· Help us continue to grow and manage one of the best teams in the world!
All sounds great right? So here’s what we are looking for:
· Proactive and solutions-focused
· Passion for marketing and/or the digital world
· Smart and data-driven approach to work
· Experience as a client-facing Paid Social/ Paid Search Account Executive
· Hands-on experience of Google Ads/ Microsoft Ads and/or Paid Social platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat & Twitter
Is Brainlabs right for you?
We’re famed for our company culture and are sure to cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. We reward our employees with an ever-growing list of benefits, each year, you are entitled to:
Brainlabs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace: we are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know when speaking with your Recruitment Partner.